Carbs and abs usually aren't used in the same sentence. UNTIL our butternut squash vegetable pizza made with a cauliflower crust AND our healthy breakfast cookies. Get both of these recipes below!
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam the cauliflower and drain well. Make sure most of the moisture is removed. Let cool.
3. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the cheese, oregano, salt, and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Add desired toppings (above) and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix ingredients in bowl or food processor
3. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes
These recipes are family favorites that won't leave you feeling sluggish. For more recipes, download our FREE June nutrition plan here. Also keep an eye out for our newest product coming soon! If you love carbs, you will LOVE our product even more. For now, check out our Ultimate Beauty Body Formula.
Comments will be approved before showing up.