Easter Cookies (Sugar Free + BikiniBOD Approved)
Healthy, delicious, and easy Easter cookies that won't hurt your waistline?! Yes, please! Add these to your Easter brunch for a crowd pleaser! (And for more recipe ideas, download our FREE nutrition plan by entering your email here).
- 2 cups sesame flour
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or stand mixer.
- Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment lined baking pan.
- Press mixture down flat or use a rolling pin to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a small cookie cutter for perfectly shaped cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Cool then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Top with cinnamon, sprinkles, healthy frosting, whipped cream, etc.
*Recipe makes about 4.5 dozen cookies
Need more healthy recipe ideas? Click the image below to get our FREE monthly nutrition plan delivered straight to your inbox. (Pair this with BikiniBOD to get Summer ready now)!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.